Testimonials from previous Asset Management conferences
"Valuable insight into the benefits of Asset Management and the experiences of Asset Management within other public bodies."
- Alan Macpherson, Asset Engineer, Scottish Canals
Holyrood's Annual Asset Management Conference, provided a realistic approach in the way today's public pressures on assets can be addressed.
- Tracey Mills, Team Leader Asset Management, Compliance and Strategy, Stirling Council
Very worthwhile event in terms of networking and listening to some key personnel.
- Jason Barber, MITIE TFM
First class conference at a first class venue. A broad range of speakers all expertly chaired by Mark.
- David Marshall, Planning and Monitoring Officer, Aberdeen City Council
It was good to hear how similar organisations are addressing the problems we all face.
- Gordon Reid, Wastewater Service Strategy Manager, Scottish Water
This year’s event was one of the best yet the quality of speakers and topics were both excellent and informative.
- Peter Kearns, Associate Director, Scottish Futures Trust
A thoroughly worthwhile event - well run with interesting speakers and attendees.
- Iain Love, Senior Property Officer, Glasgow City Council
A very useful overview of the strategic drivers for effective asset management together with best practice exemplars.
- Liz McLean, East Lothian Council
Excellent event needs to be supported by all Public Sector organisations.
- Eileen Turnbull, Asset Manager, Clackmannanshire Council
What was the most beneficial part? Understanding those with different roles within public sector asset management are all facings similar challenges.
- Christie McNaughton, Project Manager, University of Stirling
…The conference provided an excellent perspective on current best practice and the rather daunting challenges facing public sector asset management. Very good quality of speakers from both sides of the border with good networking opportunities during the breaks. I would commend the conference to anyone seeking the "state of the nation" and how we are trying to overcome the perfect storm that is gathering.
- Jeremy Watt, URS